Returns & exchange
We try to provide you with the best quality goods and services, but in case you change your mind we accept returns as long as the following conditions are met:
- You contact us within 1 working day starting the day after the delivery date.
- All goods are to be returned in original, factory sealed, unopened packaging or bulk packaging in the box they were supplied with including all the accessories or components.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your returned items are in appropriate protective packaging.
- Also goods should be of the exact quantity as received.
You will need a Returns Authorisation Form to return any goods back to us. To obtain this please contact us.
Refunds will be applied to the same method of payment received that was used to purchase the goods.
For items purchased from just-original.co.uk and returned to us directly the following applies:
- When no proof of purchase (receipt or delivery note) is provided, refunds for merchandise will be given at the discretion of management, in which case a credit note will be issued equal to the item's prevailing price.
- Identification is required for all refunds where no receipt is provided.
Received a damaged product?
If your products are damaged in transit, you must inform us straight away on the point of delivery so that it can queried with the courier or warehouse.
Received a faulty product?
If you return a faulty product to us within 2 working days, we can accept it back upon verification and refund you the money using the same method used for payment/ we may also supply a replacement subject to availability.
Received the wrong package?
Receipt of incorrect goods due to a mistake on our part can be reversed if you return the goods to us. We can then either refund the money using the same method used for payment or supply correct goods again subject to availability.
Address for returns
1313 Global Limited,
The Bridge Business Centre,